EVARI Women's Super Comfortable Boyshort Panties Viscose Underwear Pack of 3
- PACK OF 3 -Women's Boy Short in BLACK color . SOFT and TAGLESS : We removed the tag and printed the information instead- no more annoying tags !!!
- ULTRA SOFT & ALMOST SEAMLESS stretchy boyshorts perfectly fit your form and feel extremely soft and comfortable on your body. Our cute and super soft boyshorts have only one durable and comfy flatlock stitch in the back, that you will never feel .
- BOYSHORTS ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE WOMEN’S UNDERWEAR! EXTRA SOFT boyshort with comfortable waistband featuring stay in place legs.Comfortable design,focused on the details for women to provide a long lasting comfort fit for all day wear ability.
- IRREPLACEABLE UNDERWEAR for Busy Women who spend all Day in motion. Sleeping in these panties is a pleasure, you almost do not feel them on your body.You can wear boy shorts with a skirt or dress. Ideal for wearing these boyshorts around your house and for yoga.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC 95% Viscose and 5% Elastane. Viscose rayon is a type of modal and 3x softer than cotton. You will love it!!!Our super soft boyshorts are the more comfortable alternative to your other underwear. This boyshorts will perfectly fit your form, with no ride up and no bunching with a soft, tag-less waistband, it’s perfectly breathable, comfortable underwear. Enjoy the comfort and stretch of these super soft Boy short panties. Wear our panties as an underwear or as a safety pants underneath loose-fitting pants, short skirts and dresses. If for any reason you do not love your items, they can be returned at any time!
As most Plus Sized (whisper "fat") women I don't only have big rear, but a big belly too. This underwear is made for skinny women, not taking into consideration, that it will roll down from fat stomach. Would not recommend if your size is larger than L. Returned.
I’m over having underwear in my crack and I hate boyshort that don’t cover my whole butt. These underwear are the only ones I will wear now because I never have any issues with them being up my button not truly covering. I run and exercise a lot and I started just having them for that but let’s face
I’m 43, I just want to be comfortable and not have underwear’s lines cutting my butt in half. I can say that these have become my every day underwear for those reasons. They are
perfect comfortable, breathable, they aren’t some weird fabric that makes you sweat
or stink. I love them.
I'm really happy with these. They are lightweight, comfortable, and offer full coverage. They do ride up a a *little* but of course nothing like bikini style or cheeky boy short styles.
Super soft fabric, perfect fit.