EVARI Women's Boyshort Panties Comfortable Cotton Underwear Pack of 5
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: PACK OF 5 Women's Boy Short in an assorted colors - BLACK, WHITE , BEIGE ,GRAY and RED. SOFT and TAGLESS : We removed the tag and printed the information instead- no more annoying tags !!!
- COTTON IS THE BEST FABRIC for women’s health and comfort. Breathable fabric 93% cotton and 7% elastane. Cotton fabric allows boy shorts panties to be extremely soft, comfortable and smooth on the skin. Our boy shorts exceptionally ecological, breathable and good drape. Cotton fabric has good moisture regain and air permeability. Cotton does not cause allergies.
- BOYSHORTS ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE WOMEN’S UNDERWEAR! Seamless boyshort with comfortable waistband featuring stay in place legs.They cover the hips and thighs of the wearer for comfort.Comfortable design for women to provide a long lasting comfort fit for all day wear ability.
- NO STITCHES AND SEAMS in the front and in the back and FLUFFY STITCHING on the bottom for your comfort.Smooth look: design of this boy shorts allows your look be smooth. No panty lines under your clothes, even if you are wearing leggings for yoga.
- IRREPLACEABLE UNDERWEAR Sleeping in these panties is a pleasure, you almost do not feel them on your body. You can wear boy shorts with a skirt or dress. Ideal for wearing these boyshorts to dance, work out, ride a bike, you could also wear them around your house and yoga.
I have been looking for comfortable cotton and I repeat COTTON underwear for years. I have very sensitive skin and cannot wear anything polyester. Plus over the years anything that has rubber elastic in the leg joint tends to create a rash in warm weather. These are the most comfortable and true fit underwear boyshorts I have ever found. I have tried all the BIG name brands out there and spent a lot of money before I finally found the Evari 93% cotton boyshorts.
The 2xxl size works perfect and I am on the very heavy side at 5-5 and hitting the 200 mark 😞. I mention that because most boy shorts will not cover my rear end and I always feel like I have bikinis on. It's very frustrating but not with these, these are not granny style, they look young and really cute on. They do not slide or bunch up at all! I've washed them several times & dried in the dryer; they have not shrunk or lost their shape - still looks brand new. Did you know that cotton is the best thing for women? Especially "down there" !! Oh, also I have big thighs & they do not choke or pinch my legs at all❤. The leg length is perfect, I can wear my "in home" shorts that are approximately 6" inches long and the underwear does not show - YEY ! I've worn the boyshorts under capris and pants and no leg lines show thru or gather up. I ordered 2 pkgs. of the 5 pair each at $50 something total. That's such a great deal. 10 pairs of undies that I LOVE for less than 5 bucks each!! EVARI you have become my new BFF. THANK YOU for making my body so much more comfortable (no more sweating or rearranging my panties!) And if any of you are skeptical about this review... I was not paid to leave it; I'm just a very thrilled & happy customer. Even my gynecologist wrote down EVARI's information because she sees so many women complaining about heat rashes & other issues due to latex & polyester underwear problems.
EVARI ❤❤ You're Amazing !
Thankyou, THANK You !
Comfortable, made from soft material perfect fit, definitely a good buy.
They are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn.
The search is finally over. I've tried every brand, every size, every material out there, and the Evari Women's Boyshort Panties Comfortable Cotton are the absolute best I've ever gotten. They hit just below the navel, and don't slide down in the back when you bend over. The material is wonderful, light enough to where you can wear them in the summer without feeling like you're in a swimsuit. at 93% cotton and 7% elastane, they are breathable yet stretch just enough to hold their shape. No wedgies either!!! No annoying center back seam. The inseam is long enough to not cause a cheeky problem (which I abhor), and short enough to wear under mid-thigh shorts. I can't say enough about them, except to say that I've ordered the 5 pack now. One note: I went by the size chart on the hip measurement and ordered a size UP. For reference, I am 5'7" tall and weigh 143lbs. I fell on the top end of the XL hip measurement at 41", so I ordered the XXL and hoped for the best. PERFECT! Snug enough to be secure, and not so tight that you feel like you're in a sausage casing. Oh, and I went against the laundering instructions - I washed them in a lingerie bag on Warm, and tumble dried on Extra Low. They came out great, no stretch, no out of shape, no shrink. If you've been hunting for a suitable boyshort as long as I have, you should at least give these a try.
Good price, I loved the fabric, and comfortable fitting